5.4 Hotfixes: September 20
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
- Glyph of Regenerative Magic should no longer improperly increase the cooldown on Anti-Magic Shell when a small amount of absorption remaining as it expires.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Look Within should now correctly favor selecting characters with higher levels of corruption for trials during the Norushen encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sha of Pride
- Altered the visual effects of Bursting Pride, Swelling Pride, Aura of Pride, and Unstable Corruption to improve their clarity and visibility.
- Portals to Orgrimmar should now spawn properly after defeating the Sha of Pride and soft resetting the instance.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh no longer has a chance to critically hit when under the effects of Leader of the Pack or other similar buffs from players that have been mind controlled by Touch of Y'Shaarj.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- The Conquest vendors have been restored.
- Fixed an issue where a number of players had a higher than intended Conquest cap.
- Toy Windmill should now only summon 1 Windmill Lance.
- [Requires realm restarts] Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest should now be awarding level-90 items.
Source: 5.4 hotfixes Battle.net