5.4 Hotfixes: September 12 and 11
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
- Evil is a Point of View should no longer incorrectly cause Turn Evil to affect targets that are immune to loss of control effects.
- Prayer of Mending is now generating a heal and absorption shield for the correct amount when critically striking for a Discipline Priest.
- Fel Flame's mana cost has been increased by 100%.
- Incinerate's damage has been increased by 5%.
- A Pandaren Legend: Lorewalker Cho should no longer confuse Worgen and Alliance Pandaren players as being part of the Horde while retelling their story.
- A Time-Lost Treasure: This quest no longer has a faction requirement with Order of the Cloud Serpent.
- The Path of the Mistwalker: Completing this daily quest now awards 250 reputation with the Emperor Shaohao faction. In addition, Southsea Plunderer and Southsea Lookout elites now award credit towards completing this quest.
- The Temple of the Jade Serpent: Fixed an issue where players were unable to move after the cutscene.
- Flame-Scarred Cache of Offerings now has a chance to award Flexible Raid quality items (up from Raid Finder quality.
- Kor'kron related NPCs and creatures in Northern Barrens should be neutral to players below level 85 once more.
- Highwind Albatross already carrying a player will no longer have its flight path interrupted when attacked by other players. Players who have been picked up by an Albatross can still interrupt its flight by attacking it.
- Lil' Canny is back after a tune-up and is wandering around in the Shrine of Seven Stars once more.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Siege of Orgrimmar
- Players standing on the conveyor belt should now be able to see Shockwave Missile and its damage effect regardless of the Shockwave Missile's position in the room.
- Farseer Wolf Rider can no longer be hit multiple times by the same Iron Star.
- Kor'kron Warbringer can no longer deal critical strikes to players.
- Fixed an issue where many mana regeneration drinks was not regenerating mana.
- For Death Knights, the Endurance of Niuzao effect from the Qian-Le legendary cloak should now activate before triggering Purgatory.
- The Celestial Court spirit walls no longer close while engaging the Celestials.
- Chests on the Timeless Isle now have a Level-90 requirement to open.
- Reduced the chance for Burdens of Eternity to drop from Kukuru's Caches.
- Mogu Rune of Fate now costs 1000 Timeless Coins (down from 2500 Timeless Coins).
- The Release Spirit prompt should no longer pop up after performing a reloadui after dying and resurrecting.
- Players dying and releasing while inside the Siege of Orgrimmar raid instance should no longer see the loading bar multiple times before arriving at the graveyard.
- Tracked quests, achievements, and tutorials should now be saving correctly after relogging.
- Dire Beast should no longer summon snakes that were larger than usual while on the Timeless Isle.
- Fixed an issue where a Mana Gem modified by the Glyph of Loose Mana was restoring more mana than intended. The total amount of mana restored should now be the same as an unglyphed Mana Gem.
- A Change of Command: The gate leading to High Marshal Twinbraid at Lion's Landing should now be open, allowing Horde characters to complete the quest.
- A Vision in Time: Fixed an issue where the music wasn't playing correctly after using Vision of Time.
- Ace in the Hole: Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Bad Feeling, Worse Result: Players are now able to use the Lin Family Scroll to resummon the Ghost of Lin Da-Gu.
- When Death is Not Enough: Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Burning Berserkers and Eternal Kilnmasters no longer use Fiery Charge on targets who are not in combat.
- Dread Ship Vazuvius now deals less damage with its Cannon Barrage, the range of its knockback ability has been reduced, and can apply its Eerie Fog effect more readily.
- Nomi should now have the correct conversation text for players on the appropriate reputation level.
- Zarhym should now properly despawn after a player has started the event to search for his body.
- Rare creatures in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms should now follow the correct tapping mechanics.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Siege of Orgrimmar
Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's rate of energy regeneration should now increase properly after each use of Deafening Screech on Flexible, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Embodied Despair can no longer be stunned.
- Capacitive Primal Diamond no longer has a 1-second internal cooldown for the Capacitance effect.
- Cliffbreaker Breastplate should now correctly have a socket bonus for Strength instead of Intelligence.
- Gar'tok, Strength of the Faithful should no longer be incorrectly flagged as a caster weapon.
- Spark of Zandalar should now be awarding the appropriate amount of Strength to players based on the item's level instead of the player's level.
- A Rock-breaking Hammer will now always be available to players inside of the Mysterious Den.
- Snowdrift Tiger Talons, Riverspeaker's Trident, and Flameheart Shawl will now properly destroy rocks in the Mysterious Den.
- Players in the Silent Sanctuary area in Vale of Eternal Blossoms should no longer be put into an incorrect phase.
- Items that starts a quest with Tina Mudclaw should now be dropping at the appropriate friendship faction levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Healer Proving Grounds had a chance to cause the realm to crash.
Source: 5.4 Hotfixes September 12 & 11