Patch 5.2 Hotfixes: April 8
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
- Zandalari Beast Handler is now properly seated in a saddle while riding a Direhorrn.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Throne of Thunder
- Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods is no longer being awarded to Elemental and Restoration Shamans on Raid Finder difficulty or via bonus rolls.
- During the Primordius encounter, spells which dispel a single harmful effect (Sear Magic, Singe Magic, or Mass Dispel) will no longer work if any of the positive effects are active on the target (Improved Synapses, Keen Eyesight, Thick Bones, Clear Mind, or Fully Mutated).
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Ra-den from absorbing Essences of Anima/Vita as intended.
- Engaging Ra-den now resets the cooldown on Reincarnation for Shamans.
- Fixed an issue where some situations could cause players to not receive credit towards Pay to Slay or It Was Worth Every Ritual Stone achievement after defeating Incomplete Drakkari Colossus.
Source: Patch 5.3 Hotfixes